Recruitment at Cranfield
Thank you for taking an interest in joining the team at Cranfield Church of England Academy.
Following the promotion of our current postholder to Headteacher, the staff and children of our Academy are looking for an outstanding Deputy Headteacher.
Our school offers the new Deputy Headteacher opportunity to grow, lead and continuously improve themselves and the education of our exemplary children. They will not have a class responsibility and will be based in one of our two fantastic sites as a consistent Deputy, with our Headteacher working over both sites.
- Job Advertisement
- Headteacher's Letter to Applicants
- Job Description
- Person Specification
- Deputy Headteacher Application Form
- Pay Policy
- Safeguarding, including Child Protection Policy
- Staff Wellbeing at Cranfield Academy
- A Whole School Approach to Promoting Mental Health and Wellness